Note: (1) In case the examination fee is paid through credit/debit cards, the candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge of 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
(2) Candidates who wish to appear in Paper-1 and Paper-2 both, may kindly note that Paper-2 will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode. If they opt for Paper-1 in Computer based examination mode, the Paper-1 will be held between 08.04.2013 and 25.04.2013 while Paper-2 will be held on 07.04.2013 in the cities for computer based examination during 02:00-05:00PM.
6. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
7. The name in the application form must be the same as registered in class XIIth/ Qualifying Examination.
8. The fee may be submitted either by credit/debit card or through Demand Draft. In case of Demand Draft, the same may be made in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi.
9.In case the payment is made through Demand Draft, please mention your Computer generated Application Number and name on the reverse side of Demand Draft.
10.The computer generated Confirmation Page with photograph pasted, address written and signed by the candidate and his/her parent must reach the JEE (Main) office on or before 26th December 2012. The completed Confirmation Page must be sent only by registered/speed post to the Executive Director, JEE (Main) - 2013 at the given below address:
JEE (Main) Secretariat
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P.Extn.
11. After submission of an application no options can be changed at a later stage.
12. All correspondence related to JEE (Main) – 2013 should be addressed to the Executive Director, JEE (Main).
13. The application no. printed on the computer generated Confirmation Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Confirmation Page.